Ultimate Constitution C.A.I.P. Number 1, System & Legal Rules Cross-Africa Irrigation Project Irrigateafrica.link: necessary or superfluous? What is sure, that a railway-net is an example of a system with a high degree of structure.
Ideal for Africa!!
Ultimate Canon C.A.I.P. Number 1, or System & Legal Rules Transverse Continental Water-Supply Program Irrigateafrica.link, Body of Laws C.A.I.P. A system and legal rules have 1 notion in common: both give structure!
Without that structure in the Ultimate Constitution C.A.I.P. Number 1, we will meet with chaos. A chaotic structure is thinkable and to a certain degree sustainable. An example you will find in the ‘organic’ way houses are built in Africa, such as many ages ago in Europe.
The question arises, whether allowing a chaotic structure in an Ultimate Constitution C.A.I.P. Number 1 would promote legal certainty … Another threat comes from the extensive uneven distribution of water-resources. As such, this will be a germ for poking unrest within the African population. Terrorism you may find in the areas of conflict between 1. abundance of minerals and 2. lack of water-resources on the other hand. A common feature on the whole continent! Solutions? The System of Laws Cross-Africa Irrigation Program, or System & Legal Rules Cross-Continent Water-Supply Program Irrigateafrica.link helps to:
1. Control ALL MINING-ACTIVITIES by LICENSING.
2. IRRIGATE or DIVERT WATER-RESOURCES to those who lack them.
Topics in this Category Forum System & Legal Rules Cross-Africa Irrigation Project Irrigateafrica.link or Ultimate Constitution C.A.I.P. Number 1, will be:
– I. Name of the Project and II. Geographical System of the Project
– IIIA. Why a similar project has never been planned before
– IIIB. What are the Impediments for executing C.A.I.P.?
– IV. Who are the Parties having (a Direct or Indirect) Interest in the Cross Project?
– V. What are the Gains of Cross-Africa Irrigation Project / Organization, c.q. African E.P.A.?
– VI. What Conditions apply for joining the Platform (Forum) C.A.I.P.?
– VII. What Conditions apply for joining the Cross-Africa Irrigation Project / Organization, c.q. African E.P.A.?
– VIII. Which Rules will apply in making use of the main Irrigation Channels in the Cross-Africa Irrigation Project Regime?
– XI. Which Organs will be set up and where will be the Seat of Head Quarters?
– X. Who is eligible as a Member of the C.A.I.P. Board or Commission Members?
– XI. What is the Weight of Votes of each Member of the C.A.I.P. Board or Commission Members?
So Far: Ultimate Constitution Cross-Africa Irrigation Program Number 1, System & Legal Rules C.A.I.P. Irrigateafrica.link