Join Direct/Indirect Interest Membership: Direct/Indirect Support Community C.A.I.P., or Stake Members C.A.i.P. Irrigateafrica.link: it concerns involvement of the WHOLE world!
The decision to enter this Direct/Indirect Support Community C.A.I.P. page, Stake Members C.A.I.P. Irrigateafrica.net or to Join Direct/Indirect Interest Membership, is yours.
- Direct/Indirect Stake Followers C.A.I.P. page, Stake Membership C.A.i.P. Irrigateafrica.net or Link Direct/Indirect Interest Members
You will not regret this decision, which opens worlds of networks and opportunities.
- Delimit Membership C.A.i.P. Irrigateafrica.link, Direct/Indirect Support Members C.A.I.P. page, or Join Direct/Indirect Interest Members
All subscribers who Join Direct/Indirect Interest Membership (Delimit Membership C.A.I.P. Irrigateafrica.link or Direct/Indirect Demarcation Membership C.A.I.P. page), may form discussion groups.
It is convenient to classify those groups into Forums with Topic-groups.
For an explanation, please. read further. So, Join Direct/Indirect Interest Membership!
– CONDITIONS FOR LINKING PLATFORM
- To be a Party having ONLY aims reconcilable with those of the Cross Project and General Objectives mentioned.
- Come with credentials, to be a representative of one of the Interested Parties summed up. – CROSS-PROJECT 1. Be one of the representatives with credentials of the Interested Parties mentioned before. 2. To propose a. Feasible and economic schemes to execute the Cross-Project, incl. dead- lines. b. Sources of financing and making available those sources. c. Man-power to draw mainly (more than 90%) from the African countries involved (in an equitable way). 3. The Parties to the Project should be prepared to take protective measures for securing smooth operation of the Project, If necessary by armed forces acting within the limits of the Objectives, supervised by the local African Governments of the countries involved
4. Membership involves those with A. LINEAL INTEREST:
1. The People of Africa destitute of water and unemployed People of Africa. 2a. The African Governments of countries through which the main cross- channels will run (eligible countries, you may click, to see the geograpics): To start with, those of 9 countries: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ghana, Libya Mali, Mauritania, Niger and (North) Sudan, with South Sudan. After extension, those of 8 countries: Chad , from south-coast of Chad- lake, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, the DRC, Angola, Namibia, Botswana and the Republic of South Africa. African Governments of countries with alternative ocean and river resources, those of 4 countries: Ethiopia, Somalia, Namibia, the RSA. 2b. The African Governments with arid areas, which are eligible for irrigation through the cross channels (through side-channels): – satisfying the conditions for joining the Cross Project and – being prepared to connect the irrigation channels to natural water- resources in their countries (e.g. Eritrea). 3. African International Organizations with authority in the territories concerned, like the African Union (A.U.) and West-African Economic Union (ECOWAS). Ad 2a. For the history, click the eligible country-list below: (1st eligible) Algeria, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ghana, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Niger and (North) Sudan, with South- Sudan. (2nd eligible) Chad (from south-coast of Chad Lake), Central African Republic, the Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Angola, Namibia, Botswana, and the Republic of S Africa (3rd eligible) Eritrea. By clicking you have approved to signup as Direct Interest Member B. INDIRECT INTEREST: 1. International Organizations (U.N. and non-U.N. International Organi- zations., G.O’s and N.G.O’s), Governments or individuals from non- African Nations. 2. Interested Third Parties for deployment and execution of the Project, allowed to make a bid on the Projects at hand. Click here to Register as Indirect Interest Member. So far about to Link Direct/Indirect Interest Subscribers or Direct/ Indirect Stake Membership C.A.I.P.