Following an Example of Imprint EU:
https://www.schuh.eu/ gives an excellent example of an impressum: a one year return policy for shoe’s!! See web-site https://www.schuh.eu/en-de/help/returns/
To CITE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions it may take longer than usual for your order to be returned to us. We have strict social distancing measures in place in our warehouse this means it may take slightly longer to process your return and get your refund to you. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Returns Policy (including Sale items)
We hope you love your new schuh purchase. If you’re unhappy with the goods for any reason, please return your item to us with your receipt. We’re happy to offer a refund or exchange on unused items returned within 365 days. If the item is faulty we’re happy to offer a refund or exchange where available. As we do not offer a fitting service (with the exception of schuh Kids) please ensure your footwear is entirely suitable before use. This is in addition to, and does not affect your consumer rights. Full terms and conditions can be found on our terms and conditions page.
Items purchased can only be returned to a schuh store which accepts the currency used to purchase the items.
Please Note: Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of socks when removed from their original packaging.
Summary of Imprint EU, or Impressum EU:
- Definition of Imprint – Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Imprint (CITED): An Impressum (from Latin impressum, “the impressed, engraved, pressed in, impression”) is the term given to a legally mandated statement of the ownership and authorship of a document, which must be included in books, newspapers, magazines, websites, and business correspondence published or otherwise made available to consumers in Germany and certain other German-speaking countries, such as ..;
As to THIS Impressum EU Top Number 1:
- VAT number of your company: NOT Applicable,
- Do we offer content for journalistic and editorial purposes? YES,
- Who is responsible for the content on this website? (§ 55 Abs. 2 RStV, a person): Dr. Mr. Mr. Hans Pronk,
- In which register of companies, associations, partnerships or cooperatives is your company registered? N.A.,
- Registration Number: N.A.,
- Name one or more person(s) who can legally represent the company or legal entity: Dr. Mr. Mr. Hans Pronk,
- Capital Stock: N.A.,
- If the service or product displayed on this website requires some sort of official approval, state the (inspecting) authority: N.A.
- Does your website display services or products, which require registration with a professional association? If so, name the professional association? If so, name the professional association: G.M.A., Ghana and R.B.I.P., London, U.K.,
- Legal job title. Required if your profession or the activities displayed on the website require a certain diploma: MD, LLM, MBA,
- Professional Regulations: WP Rules from Web-Masters hosted, World Privacy Rules, Professional Rules of International Lawyers, Medical Doctors (in Ghana) and Business Administrators,
- Do I sell products or services through your website? NO.
Dieses Impressum wurde zuletzt am May 27, 2021 aktualisiert
Dr. Mr. Mr. Johan Bernhart Pronk
Fijaj-East plot no. 21, Sekondi
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt nach § 18 Abs. 2 MStV
Dr. Mr. Mr. Hans Pronk, Sekondi
Vertretungsberechtige(r): Dr. Mr. Mr. Hans Pronk
Berufsgenossenschaft: Registered at Ghana Dental & Medical Council, Accra, and Registration Board of Intellectual Property, London, U.K.d of
Gesetzliche Berufsbezeichnung: MD, LLM, MBA
Berufsrechtliche Regelungen: WP Rules for Web-Masters hosted, World Privacy Rules, Professional Rules of International Lawyers, Medical Doctors (in Ghana) and Business Administrators
So far: Impressum EU, Imprint EU